A 850 square foot area dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular equipment.
- Bikes; both upright and recumbant
- Ellypticals with and without upper body option
- Cardiovision system to allow members to watch TV or listen to music while working out.
Cardio Room Etiquette
- Proper athletic attire must be worn (e.g., athletic pants, t-shirt, etc.). No jeans please.
- Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Cardio Room. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the Cardio Room, except for water bottles with closed lids.
- Please store your athletic bags, purses and other items in the locker rooms.
- Teens ages 13 and up are welcome in the Cardio Room. However, they must complete a complimentary orientation first. Contact the Fitness Department at 707-526-0529 ext 687.
Be respectful of others:
- Turn cell phone ringers off while in the Cardio Room. Cell phone use is permitted outside in the club lobby.
- Use a towel or disinfectent wipe to clean off all equipment after use. Place towels in the receptacles provided.
- Turn off all machines after use. PLEASE BE SURE TREADMILL BELT HAS COME TO COMPLETE STOP PRIOR TO GETTING ON MACHINE AND AFTER COMPLETION OF WORKOUT.
- Do not "save" a machine by placing a towel or other personl item on machine.
- Respect the 30-minute time limit on cardio equipment when other members are waiting.
- Thank you for your cooperation.