- Proper athletic attire must be worn (e.g., athletic pants, t‑shirt, etc.). No jeans please.
- Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Fitness Center. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the Fitness Center, except for water bottles with closed lids.
- Please store your athletic bags and items in the locker rooms.
- Teens ages 13 and up are welcome in the Fitness Center. However, they must complete a complimentary orientation first. Contact the Fitness Department at 707–526-0529 ext. 687
- Youth 10–12 years may participate in our Family Fitness program if they are motivated to work out but not quite old enough to do it on their own
- Fitness instruction, equipment orientation, and personal training are to be conducted by Montecito Heights Health Club personal fitness trainers only.
Be thoughtful of others:
- Turn cell phone ringers off while in the Fitness Center. Cell phone use is permitted outside on the Fitness Balcony only.
- Use a towel to wipe off all equipment after use. Place towels in the receptacles provided.
- Return all equipment to its proper place. Re-rack weights and dumbbells appropriately.
- Please allow others to “work in” between sets. Do not monopolize the equipment.
- Respect the 30-minute time limit on cardio equipment when other members are waiting.
- Thank you for your cooperation.